RISE UP is a global network of over 600 groups representing civil society, foundations, businesses, small-scale fishers and Indigenous peoples, who jointly agree on common priorities, objectives and targets in the Blue Call to Action to drive collective action to protect, restore and equitably govern the ocean.
As an organization, you can sign up to the Blue Call to Action and become part of the RISE UP Network. Simply complete the online form provided below, and we’ll reach out to you within a few days.
As a member of RISE UP for the Ocean you will:
- Join an expansive network of over 600 global organizations, addressing a wide spectrum of ocean-related matters that span from local to international levels.
- Engage and Participate in our monthly sessions, where you can stay updated on the latest developments concerning the Global Ocean Agenda leading up to the third United Nations Ocean Conference in 2025, as well as RISE UP’s priority initiatives.
- Access resources like social media toolkits and advocacy aids that bolster our joint Blue Call to Action and help your campaigns.
- Showcase your organization’s initiatives and campaigns through RISE UPdates—our internal newsletter dedicated to members. Additionally, your contributions can be spotlighted to the wider public via the RISE UP Navigator and Blogs.
- Contribute to a collective effort aimed at steering the ocean to recovery!
Please note that membership to the RISE UP Network is reserved for organizations; individuals are not eligible for registration.